So tired!
Yay! I'm back at my place for a couple days! I came back so that I can balance the books and make a deposit so the bank doesn't get pissed off at us. That way as well, I can watch the bar and let my dad do some supply runs to the camp.
This week is the little kids, grades 1 - 6. They're my favorite age group, so cute, so honest, and they say the funniest things. I don't want to miss out on them too much so I'll be heading back on tuesday after my football practice. We have a camp fire wednesday nite and I don't want to miss out on them singing :)

This is the storage/Heathers secret pilates room. I'm showing about a 1/4 of the groceries we have in stock. I'm not even sure what I'm doing in this photo or what I was thinking, I was pretty deprived of sleep and probably had a glass of wine at this point (we arrive in the kitchen to start breakfast at 6am and I don't usually leave till 1am)
Attached to my computer till wednesday!
- H
<< Home