But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Monday, July 04, 2005

All you need is just a little patience

I had some chinese food and my fortune told me that "A handful of patience is worth a bushel of brains"...and it got me thinking....Am I a patient person? So after a bit of thought the answer is yes, I tolerate a hell of a lot of bullshit.

But despite being able to tolerate a lot, there are 5 things that just drive me insane and here they are in increasing order of 'pisses me off' magnitude.

5. Bad Drivers: To all of you who stop in a merge, drive 70km on the highway and leave your turn signals on, you make me a little pissed off..but its not your fault that some stupid driver tester thought you were good enough to get a licence.

4. People who don't say thank-you: I just held the door open for you cause I'm a nice person and you walk in without even a smile or a nod...apparently the world revolves around you and in that case, it was an honor to open the door for you.

3. Bad Tippers: I just served over 30 lunches and I made 5 bucks in tips...you cheap, cheap bastards.

2. People who are always right: And on top of that, you don't have the facts to back up your standpoint. So, you won't even listen to my opinion cause it doesn't matter what I say, you're always right...well, it just goes to show that you are very narrow minded. You remind me of those stupid kids in science class that would make a hypothesis and then go straight to the conclusion cause they were didn't understand the concept of analysing/testing in order to obtain a solid foundation for their opinion of the situation at hand.

1. Hippocrates/Liars: Whoa, this pisses me off above anything else in the universe. Say what you mean and mean what you say for Petes sake! Whats worse is that I'm really good at telling if you're lying to me or not...and then basically watching you lie to me time and time again shows you have little to no respect for me and now I have no trust in you.

Yeah, so thats what pisses me off...I'm in a bit of a dark mood...can you tell? hahaha, alrite gotta go to the MTHF AGM and then drive back to the camp drama that is occuring...god damn drama...I hate drama. I guess I also have no patience for drama.