But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Thursday, June 23, 2005

I NEED AN ALCOHOLIDAY!

yay! so after my last exam of my non-mba career. (which is tomorrow) I am going to have a week long boozin binge..well, it'll probably just turn into one crazy night that I have to take the rest of the week to recoop from....man, I'm not as good at drinking as I use to be. Like all things, you get better if you practice and I've been outta practice for a while. As a result, I am a two-pint wonder! hahahaha! good times

So, when I figure out what I"m doing...I'll let ya'll know, chances are it involves the Tavern and druken dancing at Coyotes...My goal last time I was there was to unite Winnipeg through dance...but it didn't work too well cause me and Michelle lost focus somewhere between the Tavern and Coyotes and then next thing I know I was eating pancakes without a fork.

Don't worry though...I'll be back in school for my MBA cause its my goal in life to get a sweet job at a video game company...but I don't want to be a lowly code monkey (which is what my degree currently is) I want to be the queen of the code monkeys dammit!

Ok, now I have to go sweat in a kitchen...most humid day so far and we have a catering job...just beautiful!