But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Sunday, June 26, 2005

2 shots

Ok, so I'll re-iterate here and tell you all that I'm the cheapest drunk ever. I just got home (thanks Lorm) and I'm just hammered...and all it cost me was 7 bucks! yay! 7 bucks! you can' t even go to a movie for 7 bucks!

It all started when one my buddy Cindy said "Heather, come to this social" and then I said "Uh...sure" even though Cindy has been having a really bad run with picking good socials to go to. (sorry to tell you Cindy heehee)

So we go to this social...A: its in transcona (no personal attackes here on tranconanians...but c'mon! a social in transcona?!?) Needless to say 90% of the people there had tattoos and big hair (not saying thats a transcona thing...but it was at this social that happened to be in transcona...coinsidence? perhaps.)

And did I mention that there were like 30 people at this social? yah, 30....so whats Heather to do at a social such as this? Well, I take advantage of the cheap drinks and get with the help of my pocket book and maybe the pocket books of others...I manage to have 5 rum and cokes in 30 minutes...and I was probably good to go at 2...so at this point I'm a good time for sure.

Cindy, also being a light weight is also good to go so we start up the dancing festivities...being the only ones on the dance floor of course...I think we did the Polka well (I'm Ukrainian...thats my specialty) but the two-step...uh, I"m not sure what the hell was happening there...I'm sure I was running along side you there Cindy!

So after about an hour of drunken dancing, the food comes out..and I tell ya, nothing beats a social sandwich with all the fixings...especially with kulbasa! But you have to be careful cause kulbasa burps are just nasty and no one wants to be around you if your burking up kulbasa....So we take our sandwiches for the road and head off to Coyotes.

Uh, the rest of the nite...pretty much a blur...I think I called you R, and you were at work, which I hope you took my advice and got some good tips after that phone call. And you definetly deserve a sympathy grope for having to work a saturday nite. Ok, back to my story, now where was I?

Ok, so we get to Coyotes...damn packed, yay for VIP and then we dance and I can't drink anymore cause Lorm was driving like a madman and it gave me a headache (we parked via 'offroading' in a sunfire) Uh, then I got home and now I'm tired and have to go to the Cottage in the AM to plant my plants and my mom is gonna laugh at my sorry drunk ass.

The End...This blog was brought to you by the letters F and U, which is what I'm saying to you about now if you are laughing at my pitiful story of drunk times...