Hot fun in the summer time!
Loooooks like maybe we're gonna have some nice weather for longer than two days here in good ol swampy Manitoba. So, I thought give ya'll a break down of my summer plans as they currently are:
Canada Day: I'll most likely be working at a kiosk on Osborne street like I have for the last 5 years....we have a good system you see...I get paid time and a half, in cash and my boss feeds me booze all day so that I compliment men and get them to buy necklaces. Its a nice system. After that, I'll probably stumble onto a patio somewhere.
Camp at Ukrainian Park: Dobre Dobre! Back for yet another year at camp where by day we tend to and feed the kids and by night there is more drama going on than the OC (no lie..its pretty much like watching a teenage drama show for an oldie like myself) ah, to be young and foolish...
Folk Fest: Thaaats riiight, Me, Michelle, Jaimie, Di, Carrie, Shanna, and Nancy (so far thats who I k now is coming) are getting drunk in a tent! I can' t be there for the whole schpeel though because I can only be away from Camp for so long.
Alaskan Cruise: yeah, this one will be such an experience for me...as you folks know, I'm a nature buff so not only do we have a week cruise, we get to back pack all over Alaska...I'll have a separate blog dedicated to this experience.
Red Lake: Giddy up! August long...me, Michelle and Shanna are up to our old stupid tricks again...I'll be sittin in a tube, drinkin beer and behaving myself as I always do when I drink excessively
Saaras House: Oh...Saa, I'm coming to your house sometime so be prepared for some kayak and sauna action...(because I'm gonna be mighty stiff from kayaking)
Calgary: I'm thinking about driving to Calgary, I'll probably hit up my buyer in Wasagaming along the way and stay at Clear Lake for a couple days...(she's the sweetest lady, she gives me my own room every time I'm down there)
States: I'm also predicting that the US economy is going to plummet over the next while, so while this may be bad for Canada because we piggy back off of everything the US does pretty much (independent my ass) I think our dollar will probably be pretty high...and when it is, I'm going shoe shopping :)
So, thats the low down on my summer ho down...Happy Anniversary to my parents today I'd also like to add...28 years....mom, I don't know how you did it...hahahhaa!
Gotta roll 10 more pounds of meatballs!
<< Home