But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Monday, June 20, 2005

My daily 'nice day' ritual

Well, its been nice for about 5 days now and I've created a ritual I like to call 'hot dyke walk'.

What is this ritual you ask? Well, around 2:00 every day I put on my bikini top and a skirt, oil up my body, sunscreen my face and take a little 5k hike around town on the town dyke (the mound of dirt that surronds my town...not be confused with the other definition for dyke) I'm trying to tan a bit but I can't just lie on a towel...I get too hyper active to just lay there and do nothing.

But the thing is, I can't get a tan line to save my life...I think I might have finally got a bikini top tan line, but its barely visible...damn you olive skin...Damn you! And with tanning comes another thing for me...Freckles! Bah! I hate my freckles! Damn you freckles! Damn you!

So yeah, I have issues with my appearance and while I'm ranting about my appearance, every few months I go through this phase where I want to cut off all my hair and dye it brown or something...And I have this urge to change my look really bad right now...so don't be surprised if I've got a pixie cut and brown hair next time you see me...