10 Things

10 reasons why I'm a geek.
10. There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary, and those who don't...Is one of my favorite computer jokes.
9. I'm totally attracted to that goofy type. So if you do really bad imitations or like telling me really bad puns...I think thats endearing!
8. I use to watch Star Trek (the next generation) when all my other friends were watching 90210 and am still a big sci fi fan....LOooooove the space channel.
7. I can speak 7 different languages, uh...computer programming languages.
6. I'm a member of the astronomical society.
5. I dont go for more than a day without touching my computer.
4. I can distinguish the difference between geeks and nerds (as explained to me by my prof, who is also a self proclaimed geek)
3. I think Balmer is one crazy crazy dude...yet somehow he makes me laugh. (disclaimer: I wouldn't do him)
2. Ever see the movie Swordfish where Hugh Jackman (also very hot in this movie cause he's portraying being smart) is hacking into the mainframe system and he's getting all excited and in a huff and dances around..yeah, I get that excited...except for I usually throw some screams in there.
1. I play video games and I get super excited about new software and technology. Oh PS3!
<< Home