So, I'm opening a store...
My weekend was busy, I'm so tired...so tired in fact, that this post will be pretty dumb, well, dumber than usual. :)
The sale I was in was at The Downs this weekend - Winnipegs race track. I love the race track, I'm not much of a gambler but I love betting on horses...anyways, thats off topic. (see? tired.)
My booth is behind all those women, I had line ups of women waiting to see my jewelry. The only time I had a chance to sit was when my mom came to help me. I love my mom.
I've decided that I have to open a store, its the logical conclusion after the response I continue to have about my jewelry.
It was my moms birthday today and she spent her whole weekend helping me. Since I knew she was going to help me, I treated her by renting a really nice suite close to The Downs for the weekend.
I was pooped coming home last nite. On Friday, I totally brought my A game and probably could have sold my pocket lint. Saturday I was still high energy but I give my performance an A-. Sunday and about 1000 transactions later, I ran out of steam and totally wasn't my high energy self. I didn't care if I sold any more at that point, man, that show sure takes a lot out of me... My friend who is a radio personality was giving me props on the radio and I had a whole bunch of people coming in asking me questions about her...it was pretty funny.I must have not been that tired though cause I managed to notice this on our Banks sign while I was driving through town...It made me laugh my ass off and it also made me think...
That monday nite is date nite! Giddy up!Monday is a busy busy day, I'm going to meet with my prof to discuss how to mark his midterms, then I'm going out with an old boss for a Caesar, I'm doing something small for my mom and then after all that I have a date! Sucks when you only have mondays to use for dates, but he's a guy I've been out with a few times and he seems to be patient when it comes to me and my stupid schedule.
<< Home