But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Friday, October 21, 2005

No more babies!

Ok, so I've come to the conclusion that people need to be informed on how to juggle baby making around their sport schedule. Being an expert on 'not making babies' as well as an avid athlete I have decided to come up with the following plan for female athletes to follow:

Step 1: Determine your season. Do you play a summer sport? A winter sport? For example, Handball goes from November to April so note how long your season goes.

Step 2: Find Baby Making Period. To do this, take the last possible day of game play and subtract 2 months. I find most women don't know that they are truely pregnant until they are two months in. Also note that you will not be able to drink at your league windup. Keeping that in mind, wait till determined baby making period and....

Step 3: Drink like a sailor and get bus-eh! I think this part is pretty self explanitory. You drink because it may be the last time in a while, you get bus-eh because you want to make a baby. It is important to know your 'limit' so that you do not pass out during this process. For example, my limit is usually 3. (uh....I'm working on that OK?!?)

Step 4: Wait two months: If pregnant, Great! Else, repeat steps 1-3 when next season rolls around.

Step 5: Wait another 7 months. Pop out baby.

Step 6: Back just in time for another season!

Some people may have to deal with the issue of having a summer and a winter sport. For example, Football runs from July - October and Handball runs from November - April/May. My advice is that you have to prioritize and sacrifice the less significant season.

I hope this advice has been useful :)

Alrite everyone, have a great weekend! I'm in a sale from 10-9 for the next two days and then 12-5 on sunday so I'm not gonna be around my computer for three days! I think thats a record for me.