But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Monday, October 10, 2005

Looong Weekend!

For me and my fellow Canucks, we had our Turkey Day long weekend this weekend. Mine was long and very eventful with activites such as:
CK deely:
This was really a neat experience for me! I got a ton of exposure and the CK rep loves me so it was fantastically fun!
Fun with Jaimie:
Jaimiesson is one of my best girlfriends and we haven't had much time to go out lately. We decided that after Handball practice on Friday nite we'd dress our sweaty bodies up a little and go out. She is house sitting at Biggsy's house (he's a fellow handballer)

WELL, we've gone out lots but have NEVER been molested as much as we were on Friday! Me and Jaimie have this 'theory' as to why that was but I'm not going to explain it as of yet...further research needs to be done.

Sushi with my mom: (no photo available...lol)
Yeah, getting buzzed off of Martini's (ok, so I had 2..I'm a cheap drunk) and Sushi and then going shopping makes for an experience that is fun for you and entertaining for your mom.

Family Gathering for Turkey Day:
Every year we go to our Cottage for Thanksgiving. .
The food was great, we only forgot one thing...our football :( Every year we have a family football game I have now dubbed 'The Turkey Bowl', except this year was the first year we didn't play :( The family decided to have a Texas holdem tournament instead where my brother Chris cleaned up.
So, now I'm going to work off some of this turkey and then do some work. Hope everyone had a great weekend too!