But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Procrastination

So, apparently I don't have enough to do right now cause I'm rather inclined to write a senseless post-o-Heather facts. So here we go:

10 Facts About Me That You Probably Didn't Need To Know:

10. My blood type is B+, I donate blood every 2 months and have donated over 25 times thus far.
9. I could have died when my old Oldsmobile (named nugget) was T-boned by a guy who ran a red.
8. In grade 7, I was the tallest kid and use to beat up the boys...I never grew an inch after grade 7.
7. I didn't kiss a guy until I was 19
6. I think glasses are sexy
5. I wore braces and headgear as a kid and I was teased a lot...damn mean kids.
4. My IQ is 143, I'm good at Quantitative Comparisons
3. My dad never let me call him 'daddy', he said daddy was a word wimpy girls used.
2. I've dated a guy 15 years older than me, and a guy 5 years younger.
1. I've been in business for 6 years, but it all actually started when I was 9 and making pom pom kitties for craft sales (I totally cornered the pom pom kitty market back then)

Speaking of craft sales...back to work...such a slacka!

I'll leave you with a cute picture of my cat...she's waaay cuter than I am right now! I look like a hobo.