Booty Call
The past few nights I've had a visitor come to my window. Hes been hollering and hollering at my window wanting some action and I just ignore him. But he's a persistant little devil...4am, 5am, 6am....his calls have been waking me up.
Finally today, I confronted the culprit:
Meet Sr. Gato. I don't really know this cats name, so I made it up. This suave fur ball has been trying to get some pussy for some time now...at the expense of my sleep.
The object of his desire - my pussy cat Meesha who is a whoooole lotta pussy!
Sr.Gato and Meesha stared at each other for basically 3 hours....no word of a lie, Sr.Gato didn't move and neither did Meesha. Like the over protective mother that I am, I didn't let her out to 'play'. If I'm gettin no booty, neither is she! I'm sure I'll hear about it tonite.
<< Home