But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Possibly last post (till thursday)

Hey Ya'll!

Well, I've had lovely time on the cruise! Its been a real treat being able to meet people from all over the world and being able to travel to interesting little towns and see different history and culture. (I live for this stuff) And living on a cushy ship while you're doing it is also a very nice touch...

This might be my last post for a few days, we get off the ship tomorrow by 10am and then are travelling around Alaskas interior (via rail) till thursday.

On thursday, we spend numerous hours in various airports trying to get home...damn you non-direct flights!?!? So, my HNT will probably be a tad late that day (unless I can find some cyber cafe somewhere...)

Till then folks!