But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Friday, June 17, 2005

Owe to Summerland

Goooood Morning!

(Heather - looking at this post 6 hours later....)
Uh, I meant 'Ode to Summerland'...stupid heather and I left the rest of the errors 'as is' for authenticity :) Oh, and it was Ode to Summerland because Shanna is moving from everybodies favorite appartment to pass out in (1414) and has got a house! Congrats!

Ok, here are a few little observations and moments of last nites binge:

1. Grinders: I've blogged about this once and I'll blog about it again. If I don't know you well, you can't dance in my bubble.

2. Bar Stalkers: Ok, crazy guy with the cowboy hat...you can't follow me around the bar that obviously...kinda freaks me out.

3. Bar Snubbers: When I walk up to bar A to obviously talk to you and you then walk to bar B to get a drink...ouch! thats a burn, I don't think you can make the point of not wanting anything to do with me any clearer.

4. Beer: always finds a way down my shirt...last nite it was because I missed my mouth and also with the help of Steve (thanks steve for that)

5. Dancing: I love dancing, and nobody does a better drunken dance routine with me than michelle..by the way, love the waitress uniform with the broken zipper pants and the hot purple uniform shirt....I think you should just wear the little apron though...you'd get a tip from me for sure :) (she's getting dressed for work as I type this)

6. Mooning: I found out this morning that I dropped my skirt (with Mich) and mooned Steve...and keep trying Steve, and one day we'll follow through on the one Steve and multiple girl hottub party

7. 3am Pancakes: Want an interesting dining experience? Get me drunk and watch me eat pancakes...I decided to forgo the traditional use of utensils and just use my fingers and to roll them up like crepes so that all the saucy goodness could leak out all over the place...oh and thanks Di for throwing us in your Jeep...I was out to pillage last nite and you prevented my possible arrest

8 Sleeping: I dunno what it is, but I have the best sleeps when I am drunk...many timesI've woken up face down on someones floor and it was the best sleep ever...last nite I got Shantastics hyda bed with Michelle and we're great sleeping buddies because we both don't move :)

9. Cell phone rings: Michelle, you have the gayest cell phone alarm ring! Its the suckiest ring I ever heard....hahahaha...do doodle do doodle do do doooo

10. 8am Pancakes: Thanks Shanna for taking whatever pancakes I had not devoured and refridgerating them...I would have ate them irregardless though.

Ok, off to class I go..heheheeeh, I can't even move let alone sneak in late to my class(which I am nowlate for)

Oh, and Jaimiesson...thanks for the good insight last nite and for hiding me away from the cowboy