Stupid monsoon season
Ok, so apparently Manitoba now has monsoon season. I don't think we have had more than 2 consecutive days of sunny weather so far this year and its really beginning to put a damper on things (hahaha damper...)
Yesterdays precipitation was like being sprayed by a mist bottle, and the only thing weather like that is really good for is running. Me and my cousin Tianna went for a run at the lake and it was one of the nicest runs I've ever had....and the mist it left on our bodies when we came in made us look like we had been running hard core
What sucks the most about this weather is that the ground is saturated with water. Me and my mom did some planting this morning and it sucked ass because everything is so muddy. (I arranged the plant barrels really nicely though..put some violas, lobelias, and begonias and they're gonna look great) And the mosquitoes are terrible!!! I think my dad should have wasted his money on a state-of-the-art mosquito killer instead of a backhoe...why do we need a backhoe?!?
Well, gotta study. H out
<< Home