But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Green Thumb

OK, in reality...instead of saying 'I have a green thumb' (which is of course referring to ones love for gardening) a more suitable thing to say would be 'I have mud caked onto my hands and face and twigs in my hair'.

Well, at least thats what I look like after a few hours of gardening...not a pretty sight, to be perfectly honest with you! I usually like doing things around the yard...but for some reason I'm like the freakin engergizer bunny when it comes to tending to the yard this year. I sacked 20 bags of leaves on thursday when I want to tidy up the yard at my cottage and today at my parents I bagged 5 bags and I planted my herb garden...(which I'm very excited for cause I also planted my favorite flower - daisies along with my herbs) I can't wait till they grow!

And it appears the my brother has given up on working the garden cause its too wet...so quick to give up, I tell ya! I'll probably hike up my sleeves and get in there after class tomorrow...I love nothing more than fresh peas in the summer! yay!

Ok, obviously I'm still too hyper...I'm going to go play a video game.

H. out!