But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Yay for bed sheet slings!

Ok, so I have these huuuge ass rocks that I want to take from point A and stick in point B. But I have a few obstacles: 1: They're freakin heavy 2: I'm a girl 3: I have pride issues and don't like help. So whats a girl with too much pride to do when it comes to heavy rocks? well my friend, you have to improvise.

And improvise I did. Using my keen physics skills and a old twin sized mattress sheet, I fashioned a technique that allows a midget such as myself to move rocks that weigh waaaay more than I do...

Ok, Ok so it wasn't a revelation of modern science...I basically wrapped the rock in a bed sheet like a sling and then pulled it out of the hole they were in (point A) and dragged them to point B.

Still pretty smart though eh? At least I felt empowered...

Alrite, I'm gonna do something productive...