Anything But Ordinary
Ok...so I often wonder what people do in a 'typical' day in their lives. The reason why I wonder is because my 'typical' day is often filled with crazy tasks and wonderment. For example...this is a break down of my day today.
So, I wake up bright and early cause its spring and I take a run, then workout at this point its 9am and I promised my mom I would help her cater a farewell party that was going on later this afternoon. So we leave for Safeway to do some shopping.
At 10, we return and I get my shipment of glass that was coming in for me today (some real sweet stuff too...) then I make a taco dip, cheeseball, spinach dip and I start prepping sandwich fillings (like egg and ham) for the fancy rolled sandwiches I will be making.
At 1:45, I head to school to do an Operating System lab and am done by 3. At this point, many students would go home and relax or study I'm thinking...but not me, I'm making pretty rolled up sandwiches for 50 people.
When I finish with the sandwiches, I make a few more appetizers and then deliver them by 4:30. Now I'm going to do some school work (probably a question from each assignment thats due next week) make some pendants so I can take them to my plater tomorrow and then I have a handball practice.
Yay for my not-so-typical days!
<< Home