But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Piece O' Shit Car

Yeah, so I drive this car thats an absolute piece of shit...It has broken down three times in the last two weeks, today being the most recent as I drove my friend Clint home after our project team meeting...

This event brings on the following rants:

1. Incapable mechanics....so, my dad likes this one mechanic shop on St.Marys called St.Mary's service...NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE - THEY ARE SHITTY! And the reason why I say this is because my car stalls...thus, there is something obviously wrong with it and the last time I took it there this was the conversation:

them: "duh, I see nothin wrong here...maybe its your starter?"
Me: "we just CHANGED my starter two days ago"
them: "Well, duh...maybe its a bad starter...yeah, the starter"
Me: "but its brand ne....ugh, nevermind"

So, they changed my starter and its broken again no less than a week later...brilliant guys...brilliant! Maybe this time its my tire and they can change that for me.

Another problem with this is that my dad likes 'deals' and 'cheap labor' and no matter how many times I tell him "dad, you get what you pay for" he just doesn't seem to listen. Everything we own thats ever had a 'fixin' is a living example of what shotty work can do....cause it just breaks down again and again...

rant 2: People who fucken honk at me while we're pushing the car out of the way...why are you honking? I understand you are upset, but so am I dammit....do you think I want to be pushing my car instead of driving in it? We're even in the curb lane so just change lanes! If you have a serious problem with what I'm doing...please stop and tell me about it instead of honking...I guarentee I'll have you feeling like the biggest dumbass in about 30 seconds...man!

end of rant