The Things You Do...
Today was a very, very busy day for me. My mom coaches a basketball team though the school she works at and it was their division finals today. Now, normally this wouldn't pose a problem except this evening we had a catering job for 200 hungry Bow Hunters for their Hunters Association or something like that.
So, up I was bright and early, holding down the kitchen until her return in the afternoon. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be...but then again, I've been catering since I was 10 so I'm pretty use to the process by now.
I couldn't physically be there to serve the dinner today because I had to coach and play at 6 and 7. It was probably for the best because these Bow Hunters like to construct what I like to call "the wall of death" where they stuff things like poor squirrels and mount them to the wall...I mean, if thats your thing, your passion, then so be it...but I'm really not fond of killing innocent creatures so that I can stuff them and have them stare at me with those sad glassy eyes.
Buuut, maybe I would have been better off catering and missing my game...yeah, didn't go so well...I don't even know what to do anymore, ugh, enough of that topic.
In conclusion, this blog got 'more boring than usual' awefully fast...and its saturday night so you know what that means :) yep! Programming! Actually, I'm just finishing up my web page for my biznazz...so off I go!
P.S. My car broke down again on my way to my games...yeah...great....
<< Home