My mom and I are April Fools
Well, I went to my parents house for my daily morning cup of tea with my mom and she looks at me and says:
"Heather, I've gained 30 pounds"
Instead of taking a good look at her and realizing that she doesn't look any different than she did yesterday, I flip out and am like:
"WHAT?!? How can that BE?!?!"
She laughs and is like...
"haha April Fools"
SHIT! I forgot today was April Fools day...aaaand I should have remembered because me and some of my university buddies put up 1200 post it notes as an april fools day prank yesterday evening.... So I come back at my mom right away:
"Yeah, well its ok that you got me cause I just spent 2000 dollars of your money"
And no word of a lie...my mom actually believed me. (she's pretty gullable) and she starts freakin out:
"WHAT?!?! Oh Heather, you should have told me!?!? I HOPE you didn't use my Visa!"
At this point I'm laughin my ass off cause she should have realized that I just pulled a joke on her to get her back for what she did to me...uh 10 seconds ago.
Ah, my mom is one funny chick.
<< Home