Spring, why won't you...uh...'spring'...already?
Ok, so I have a nice mix of A: Cabin Fever and B: Spring Fever...we'll call it Capring Fever. I should be finishing my assignment right now...but I kinda don't care cause my brain is tellin me its going on strike until the following requirements are met:
1. That I eat a nice juicy steak thats been done over the nice hot coals of a BBQ (not those teflon grill things that are a sad excuse for a BBQ)
2. That I run around like a lunatic on the grass
3. That I go rollerblading
4. That I build a bonfire and roast marshmellows
The demands I know are simple enough...except for one 'minor' detail: It is currently an ice field outside and it will take a one really nice snow free month before any changes happen to the icy tomb that I live in. Soooooo, maybe if I do the following, I can trick my brain:
1. Uh, all I have is canned tuna in my place...maybe that'll do
2. I can run around my house like a lunatic
3. Rollerblade...this is a tough one...maybe we can trade off rollerblading for drinking a glass of wine
4. Can roast marshmellows over the stove element.
Yeah, I'm a moron
<< Home