Smell
I don't know if everyone is like this...but I'm very influenced by smell. For example, I was sitting in class today in a class room full of guys (being comp sci and all) and all I could smell was stench. A sweaty, armpitty kinda stench mixed with the smell of some kinda noodle dish the guy two rows ahead of me was eating. It was very repulsive and I was pretty sure that I was gonna ralph. How can people leave the house smelling that way? I understand if its after a game or a workout..but at an 11:30am class? Do you not take a shower in the morning...or evening...or anytime?
And you know all those commercials about Axe cologne where the girls are going crazy and throwing themselves at the guys who wear it? Those commercials are not completely fictactious! I don't know what kinda endorphin enhancing ingredients they put in that stuff..but I seriously smell that stuff and it makes me frisky...In conclusion, guys should wear nice smelling stuff. If a guy has a particular cologne that he wears, and it gets on my clothes or I smell it on someone else, it drives me insane! ok...I'm havin a moment here....Once again...I'll re-iterate here: wear cologne! If you can't afford the snazzy stuff...axe works too! I shouldn't be in a room of 80 guys and dying to leave!
Thats the end of my smell rant.
<< Home