But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Cool new toy!

I got a new mac toy for the beautiful MacBook Pro that I own...


Da da daaa! A new USB A/B male connector cable! WITH illuminated ends! Thats right! Illuminated! If you are not excited by this, then you are obviously not a big loser like myself...

And its not that I didn't know they existed...but I finally bought one for....


The white thing thats sticking out of my guitar! I bought a USB audio instrument adapter to use with garage band...and the surprising thing is that it works quite well! I have an old sound mixer board that I use to use for my old laptop but it doesn't work with the garage band software very well...

My solution, buy new toys... :) I'm going to buy the microphone adapter too...but I just wanted to make sure the guitar one worked first.

Thats all for now! Ciao!