But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Weekend Thoughts...

well, another weekend is coming to a close and heres the Heather low-down:

We Won! - My sexy Wildcat team won our semi final matches against Slingers this weekend. They were great games, the team played as a team and our moral was high. Kudos to Slingers for giving us two great games, but I didn't appreciate the eye gouge or my new 'crack whore' arms. (little bruises everywhere from finger tips)...but then again to play handball is to have bruises where you shouldn't have bruises...

Songs! - Well, I've had "Its Peanut Butter Jelly Time, Peanut Butter Jelly Time" in my head for the past three days thanks to Jaimie and I've determined that there are more lyrics to 'Why can't we be friends' than just...well, "Why Can't We Be Friends, Why Can't We Be Friends, Why Can't We Be Friends, Why Can't We Be Friends" which I started singing during the Elite mens semi finals because they were roughin each other up quite nicely.

HERE are the actual lyrics to Why Can't We Be Friends

Who Knew?!? I'll have to brush up on the lyrics so I can sing them at karaoke next time.

Which brings me to...

Karaoke Nite: At my bar this friday, ridiculous gong show as always...no crazy bar fights but I did hear the WORST rendition of The Lion Sleeps Tonite in my life.

April Fool: Yep, I was a total April fool. My friend Will got me super good. He told me he had this crazy nite of drugs and action the nite before and I actually believed him (although I slighly shocked and wasn't particularily impressed) Then he told me he got a tattoo last week and thats when I knew he was bluffin me cause there was no way that could ever happen.

Sexy Saturday: Dunno why, but I was sexy on saturday...how you ask? I have no idea...I'm still trying to figure it out.

Coaching is Over: My girls that I coach lost in semi-finals this weekend, close games but we just couldn't pull out the wins...and in game two I was tearing up because they were trying so hard but just not being as successful as they wanted to be...

Which brings me to....

I'm A Girl: Who knew?!? Once a tomboy, always a tomboy is what I thought but I've been getting 'girly' as of late. I wear a 'little' more makeup than I use to (which was no makeup) although its only mascara and neutral eyeshadow...its a start. I'm starting to cry at the stupidest things, like at the Olympics, TV shows, Commercials, People....and I feel like such a tool. Lastly, I like babies. Nuff said.

Shopping: Oh, Oh! And I love shopping these days...I'm currently in love with cute blazers and skirts with cute sandals (my spring look I've determined)...(sigh)

Thats all! Have a great week!