But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Monday, May 29, 2006

Pics From Nationals

Well, its been a week...but I've been able to round up some of my pics from Nationals.


Me and L.P....gimpy buddies for life...we're definetly going to be team mates in some wheel chair sport when we're older...heh heh.


And here we are again...showing off our hot 'just sweated for an hour' look.

Team Hug/Mauling/Groping


The start of a gong show of a nite...I think this was after a few of my special shots (butterscotch ripple, kaluah and...uh....wow, I forgot the third ingredient but the shot was delicious!

Jaimiesson also made us a team shot that I was surprised didn't put any hair on my chest!


"Who's boobs, Who's boobs, Who's boobs aaare Whoooo'sss?"


I don't know who's bum this is...actually half my camera is like this which is why I have about 8 photos or so that aren't of bums or the chestal regaion....


Me and little Linda...she's so cute!


And the executive! This photo is now in the running for drunkest photo ever...I don't know why I have that expression, probably because I'm about to hand out an all star award to some random cute handball guy.

Dats all I gots! (for now)