Whats been shakin...
Hey Hey! I'm back...its been pretty busy here in Heatherland but I'm back with a little update:Herbs! They're in! They're Planted! They're growing! I'll post about that when I get the pics from my old comp to my Mac.
Handball: I bought a new handball at nationals last weekend. Isn't it beautiful?!? My team didn't medal but the guys got a bronze...We did win the social though, Di entertained us at her own expense (heh heh), and there was the usual 'mischief'...ugh, we'll never be able to rent in that hotel again.... In conclusion, Nationals in Winnipeg went off without a hitch and I was very happy about that.
My Birthday: My family just came down for a 'belated birthday BBQ'....ah man, I had a beef tenderloin steak, medium rare...soooo goooood....*drool* and my family is great as well. :)
I'm kinda not in a typy mood all of a sudden so I'm gonna drop it for now...But now, I normally put so many pics of me on here...but here is a little something for the ladies...the wonderful mens team who are a great group of guys and a fantastic group of players!
<< Home