They say its my birthday!
Yes, Coyotes was a great time as always...guys who ask me if I want to go home with them before asking me for my name still make me laugh...silly boys. (note, thats my girl Lynda about to give me a birthday dance...) It was a great birthday!Well, I'm another year older and another year wiser. I've decided that like a fine wine, I'm only getting better with age and that as long as I keep loving life and being young at heart that age is just a number.
I gave myself a few early birthday gifts:
My MacBook Pro: *drool* I LOVE this thing! If it were a man, it would have easily got some action from me on the first date. (which NEVER happens BTW!) Its a beautiful piece of equipment...uh..I love it.
A trip to Vancouver: I'm going to Vancouver for a week of chillaxin and visiting friends...Hopefully Willis can put up with me for a week... :)
A watch: Surprise suprise eh? I'm such a watch ho. This one is leopard print...it matches my shoes...and my bed spread...heh heh.
A sprained ankle: Hmmm...not so enthused about this one...I sprained my ankle before even stepping on the court in our pre-game warm up sunday...full on rolled it over. Shitty. On the bright side, its only a 1st degree sprain and so it should be good to go in about a week regardless of whether it is actually ready or not...I already can kinda hobble and stand on it...yay!
My plans for today:
Today I'm spending the whole day in the spa....aaaahhhh!!! It is going to be sweet! I'm using up a gift cert that I got as a Christmas gift and I'm uber excited!
Then my family is going to Wellington 529 for dinner. I didn't really want anything for my birthday, but I wanted my brothers and my parents to experience this wonderful restaurant. Its going to be lovely and they're going to love it...its the perfect birthday gift :)
Then I'm going for drinky drinks with my fellow handballers. Not sure where yet, but that'll be determined soon.
Everyone have a great day! And do something nice for someone else today! I'd love it!
<< Home