But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Monday, May 15, 2006

A few thangs...

Hey folks! Well, I feel like I've been travelling forever but I'm finally settled for a little while back at home.

Ankle update: I practiced tonite...it works! Its still hurty but I can jump off of both feet to shoot...hopefully by friday I can jump just off my gimpy jump shooting foot.

Marking: Phew! I'm done for now! I'll have a crap load of finals to mark at the end of may though (summer session is very fast paced)

Website: I've got a new proto type up and I LIKE it! Yay me! Check er' HERE! I haven't put in the flash component yet...but I'll have it up on the next rainy day (provided its not during nationals which is this weekend)

Our Team: BOTH our goalies broke themselves! One dislocated her knee and our second goalie broke her ankle...all within days of each other! We had to scramble but we found some goalies that will definetly step in and step it up for us between the pipes!

Herbs! I went herb shopping and found some sweet herbs for my herb garden! I'm planting everything tomorrow and will have a post dedicated to my herbs...(lmao...oh, I am 'special'...)

Alrite, thats all I can think about now...I'm gonna crash now cause I'm pretty tired! Tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful outside so I'm going to be working on the yard all day.

Hope everyone is having a great week so far!