10 Things...

Hey! I've been tagged by Brown Bear
10 weird/interesting facts about me.
- I had a complete blood transfusion when I was born because my liver was under developed and poisoning me...I almost died.
- I have a keen interest in Art and have a membership to the WAG (Winnipeg Art Gallery)
- I can't whistle or fillet a fish without hacking it into fish chunks.
- I LOVE gardening and am not afraid to get my hands dirty or touch worms. :) I also have an awesome collection of power tools.
- I brush my teeth about 5 times a day (in the morning, at nite and after every time I eat something).
- I've never even tried drugs or smoking...but I do like a drinky drink every now and then. :)
- I represented Manitoba in a national Oratorical competition when I was in high school....such a geek....
- I have a very high pain threshold...After my knee surgery (had my ACL replaced) I walked...well, hobbled out of the hospital instead of being wheeled out in a wheel chair. (its mind over matter)
- I play guitar and love singing songs and writing my own...most of mine are about retarded man situations that have pissed me right off :)
- I look for a guy who is intelligent, hard working and genuine...but I have never had a serious relationship because the genuine part always fails me.
<< Home