But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Friday, April 07, 2006

25 till I'm 25!

Yep, 25 days till I celebrate my 25th birthday (also known as "the day the world became a better place") hahahaha...ok, maybe not...maybe not...

I'm excited to hit 25 actually...I look back at the last 25 years or so of my life and it makes me realize all the great things I've done and great people I've met. I'm looking forward to the next 25 years and can only begin to imagine being 50 and looking back at all the amazing things I've accomplished.

I look forward to:

Keeping Healthy - I've developed a really healthy lifestyle over the past few months. I go to the gym daily and eat very healthy. I also have cut back on the 'party life' a bit and of course will never do any drugs. I like it so much that I have to admit...I'm addicted to it. This is an addiction that is definetly not a bad one though :)

Growing my Empire - My business is very successful and I'm ready to commit a little more time to it in hopes to take it to the next level. Franchising perhaps?

Having a Family - whoa...never thought I'd type that, or think, and I just said it a out loud and laughed a bit...I've reached a point in my life where I am actually looking to commit to a relationship and eventually have little rug rats...3 of them...and some cats.

Teaching - I think its wrong to keep talents to yourself so I look forward to teaching what I know to others. I already volunteer at schools during the day but I'm starting to give guitar lessons, for free of course cause getting money is not as important as giving yourself.

Learning - I believe we're put on the Earth to learn as much as you humanly can. I've learned a lot in the past 25 years and most recently have learned a lot about myself that I never thought I'd be able to pull out of my stubborn soul...I look forward to a life time of learning.

Loving - And heres to loving live - with its ups and downs and loving the people I share it with.

Man, I'm a giant pool of cheezy love today...lmao...

Cheers folks, have a great weekend!