But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Sunday, May 14, 2006

10 reasons why my mom is special too!

(I'd like to thank photo booth on my MacBook for the hours of retarded fun I've had taking stupid pictures like this one)

Anyways, Its mothers day and my mom doesn't want flowers or gifts (although I already bought her a gift) so heres my little Ode To My Mom:

10 - My mom is a quirky red head who can make anyone smile just by using her smile.

9 - My mom is a computer tech who loves to play video games as much as I do.

8 - My mom can't roll her tongue and her attempts to do so always brings me joy and laughter.

7 - My mom can do a million things at once and will never show stress.

6 - Even though my mom was a shorty...she played Basketball for the U of W. She had some mad music skills too, playing Violin for the Winnipeg Orchestra.

5 - As a little girl, my mom always did activities with me...little did she know that she was planting the seeds of what was to become a very successful business.

4 - As a big girl, my mom is now my business side kick. She helps me out whenever I need her no ifs ands or buts.

3 - Everyone loves my mom. Little children she works with, punky teenagers, elders, and I'm sure if squirrels could talk they'd say that they love my mom too.

2 - My mom has helped me grow into the strong, confident and successful woman that I am.

1 - She is my best friend.