I'm ba-ack!
Whew! Finally re-cooped from my crazy binge of a weekend. Sunday I had a dinner date where I drank too much wine, monday I over indulged in beer and tuesday I spent recovering from the previous two days...oh, no more drinking....till saturday...:P
Halloween was awesome! After handing out treats to the kids (they were sooooo cute) Me and Jaimie went as 'cougars in training' or what we thought cougars in training should look like...actually, I don't think there was any rhyme or reason to why we dressed the way we did...I picked up the hats and the jackets, jaimie picked up the skirt material and the child size wife beaters and we were in business.My skirt kept on falling off, or slipping down or the slit kept on sliding to the back and my ass would then be sticking out...god damn skirt...all fun n' games though, we found some awesome costumes and here are a few that I'm going to share:
Golden boy: The 'golden boy' is a well known Winnipeg icon...and this guy totally played the part..it was great!
Canadian Skip Rope Team: There was about 6 of these guys and they got their skipping ropes taken away by security...apparently skipping ropes can kill.
Robot Man: I like that we got Mr.T in there too...hahah awesome!
MSN Icon Guy: Hahaha..another very creative costume.
And whats a Halloween Party without a 6 foot tall penis? Jaimie was supposed to lick the penis too...but I think she was too busy laughing at me...
And finally, the best costume of the night...6 guys went as a 6 pack of Lucky Beer...It was great!More fantastic pics HERE.
All n all, halloween was great! I can't wait till next year!
<< Home