Halloween Karaoke
Well, its karaoke nite at my bar tonite:
Halloween Karaoke! Always a great time! I believe this group was singing some Cher.A few things:
Dude who I've banned about 10 times: Why do you keep on coming back in? Oh, you're only an idiot when you drink? Funny I find you here then...whats that? You want a double JD on the rocks? Ok, drink it and then get the hell out of my bar.
Guy I caught looking at my boobs: (I can't blame him cause they were out there tonite..but my conversation with him was funny)
Me: "I'm a kitty"
Guy: "and what a kitty!"
Me: "I'm not in heat right now though, so don't get any ideas..."
Guy who smokes in the boys room: I don't know how many times I told you tonite, don't smoke in there...oh, now you're going to smoke while hanging your dink in the urnal so that I don't walk in and kick you out of there...thats pretty ingenious actually cause I don't need that kind of trauma tonite.
Anyways, this is me in my Kitty Costume with my cute bartender:
I call it 'giving back to my patrons' nite cause they always get a thrill for that one friday a month where I prance around in something other than sweats. Cheers to you patrons!K, now I have to take off my kitty outfit...(I'm sitting here typing in my cat gear) and then get some sleep! This isn't what I am actually being for Halloween though...I've got great plans for my Monday nite outfit! :)
I also notice, (especially in this pic) that I have gross sweat still on me from practice...I practiced till 10 then changed out of my gym clothes into my bar clothes, drew on a nose and whiskers and put on cat ears...a shower is in order...and some food, I'm starving...
<< Home