Bad Hair Day
People ask if I ever take a bad photo and the answer is 'yes, yes I do!'
I just finished a two hour handball practice. I'm still sweaty, I'm still salty, my hands are still dirty from stickum and I need a shower but before actually taking one I thought to myself:
'Bloggers everywhere need to see what I look like when I'm gross as well as when I'm slightly less gross'
So, I present to you....Gross Sweaty Handball Heather:
Apparently I don't know how to lay on my couch...
Ah, thats much better....also note, I kept on the stinky gym gear for total authenticity of how gross I am....the things I do for you people...
Now for my close up...whoa, I'm obviously tired and I didn't notice that I have a bruise forming on my left arm until I looked at this photo. Whats a beauty like this doing at home on a Friday nite?!?! Taking a shower and going to sleep....hmmmmm sleeeep.Things I'm excited for this weekend:
- Craft sale tomorrow...I'm totally winging it cause I have no stuff...I wonder if people will buy the left over pom pom kitties I have from when I was 12...
- Jaimie and Heathers PMS experiment part 2....Saturday nite at Coyotes, gathering more evidence to prove our 'theory'.
- Handball Sunday...This sunday, I get to play at 9am at one gym, coach at 10:40 at a completely different gym, then go back to the gym I was at earlier and play at noon...not looking forward to all that commuting but I am looking forward to playing and coaching.
- Making Dinner...boys, if I teach you anything its not to let a girl who actually knows how to cook make you dinner...cause then we got cha!
- Orders, Orders and more Orders!...work work work...but its not so bad when working is done in your pjs.
Have a great weekend folks!
<< Home