But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

10 Things

Well, my dinner went really well...my roast totally worked out! It was so good that I would marry myself if I could! hahhaha

So ladies, wanna impress? Make a beef tenderloin roast.
Ok, 10 food items that I love: (in no particular order cause I'd live off of any of these)

10: Mushrooms - I don't care if they grow in poop, or the chemical equivalent of poop..I like them
9: Cerignola Olives - not just any olive, I love these olives!
8: Irish Dubliner Cheese - I went to a specialty deli and wanted a good cheese so I asked the guy and he suggested Irish Dubiner...its a sharp cheese but is really good with a nice glass of wine.
7: Anything Ukrainian - I'm Ukrainian, born and raised so its only natural that I love the food that I grew up eating...headcheese is the exception...I don't touch that stuff no matter how good my baba says it is.
6: Soups! I love soup! Pea Soup, French Onion Soup (which I made for lunch special today), Borcht...
5: Mussles - I went out for Mussle Mondays at this great restaurant in the village this evening...and if a restaurant has Mussles on their menu, thats what I'm going to eat.
4: Toasted Tomato Sandwiches - On rye bread...So simple yet so good!
3: Oatmeal - I eat oatmeal with raisins and cottage cheese every morning for breakfast (if I don't eat breakfast, I get grumpy)
2: Crab - Hmmm....crab will forever remind me of Anchorage Alaska now...we found an awesome seafood restaurant when we were there and the crab was fantastic!
1: Beef tenderloin - Its expensive but delicious...I almost want to make myself a roast. :D

ok, off to do my daily whatever it is that I do!