But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Friday, September 23, 2005

Oktoberfest - Episode 2

Ok, about Oktoberfest...

Wow! Red Heather totally rocked Oktoberfest waaay more than Blonde Heather did! I had the time of my life last nite and wasn't even that hammered...I only drank 3 beers, so thats pretty much a good buzz for me.

Fun things of the nite:

1. Boob watch: Jaimiesson and Dregs decided to put me in front of them and count the number of people who look at my boobs as we walked around the whole perimeter of the site...the total count was 89 men and women....although they probably were looking at me cause I was laughing my ass off while walking cause all I could hear was: "67, 68, 69.....uh....70! oh 717273!..." By the end of the nite, we had lost count....yay boobs!

2. The drunker they are, the harder they fall: Man, so many people were hittin the floor hard...One dude lifted this girl over his shoulder, dropped her on her head then fell on her...it was amazing. This other really large girl fell in front of me and my girls while we were dancing...me and james tried to help her but our little girly arms couldn't hoist her up.

3. Dudes who give me their phone number: Last nite was the first time a guy has ever given me his phone number...that is totally smart! When you think of it, chances of a girl actually giving you her number or actually answering when you call are pretty slim. This technique eliminates any kind of rejection cause if I'm interested then I'm going to call...otherwise, no harm done! I suggest guys do this, but actually talk to the girl first so that she'll remember you otherwise she'll be like 'Who the hell is Gavin and why is he in my cell phone?'

4. Running into buddies: I love running into someone I haven't seen in a while and giving them a friendly grope...its always nice to quickly touch base with someone then trott off to find more people you know.

5. Dressin up: Me James and Dreggs dressed to the 9s last nite, its always fun to dress up. I was wearing pants under my dress but then Jaimie made me take them off, the following conversation ensued:
Me: "But Jaimisson, you know I can't wear just the dress cause I'm goin commando"
James: "No, you said you were fucken gonna wear a dress, so you're wearin one...now LOOSE the pants!"
Me: "But...oh fine! But if you lift my dress up, I'm soooo liftin yours up!"
Good times...and she didn't lift my dress up :)

In conclusion, I totally dug Oktoberfest this week...me and James are gettin our hot costumes ready for Halloween! Does everyone know what they're gonna be? Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday, I'm very very pumped!

Update: Its now midnite and I just got back from Handball practice/drinking caesars and I have to say that my practice (first one with our new coach) was kick ass! I was one sweaty girl after practice but it felt sooooo good to play. My shots were dead on tonite too (cause I have stick-um now :)

My new handball name is not Tiger anymore either, its 'Frisky' cause I'm the Friskiest girl on the team...I'm the crazy retard with too much energy who 'on occasion' will dry hump a team mate or an innocent bystander so the name is very suiting. We opted for stupid cat names because its funnier when you have someone on your team named 'smelly cat' or 'captain cougar'.