Supa happy fun day!
Today was a great day! I usually have pretty good days regardless, but today was one of those happy fun days where I did a few things that I really enjoy such as:
Get my hair done: I like having my hair washed, my hair played with, my hair done, my hair pulled....2 out of 4 happened today so it was a good day! My hair dresser is super posh too, so we chit chat, and I tell her of my boy woes while sipping a latte. I decided to keep the red and make it perminant this time with some highlights. Doesn't look much different except for the fact that A: I have hightlights, B: its perminant and C: She cut some of my scraggly hair off.
Play with telescopes: OK, so I'm helpin out at the observatory and OK, so I'm a member of the RASC and OK, so I'm helping out a class of 11 guys (who are all scared of me)...the important part of all this is that I have a key to play with the big telescopes.Drinking and then Drunken Serenades: I'm now going to go out for bevvies with one of my best pals Jaimiesson. (aka, Titty McTitt...she calls me Booby McBoob) and chances are I'm gonna come back and write a song about something and chances are its gonna be sad even though I had a great day because I never write about anything happy anyways...cause those all end up sounding craptastic.
Had a blonde moment: So, I thought it was my Babas birthday...but apparently I'm having problems establishing what day it is today cause I was off by a whole week (its on the 27th)...so she answered, I sang her Happy Birthday and then she was quiet and said "uh..my birthday is next tuesday" then laughed at me cause I'm a retard....So now I'm calling her every day (till her birthday) to sing her happy birthday just to show her how 'special' I am...
Question: I was asked by the goat if I have ever done anything 'sexual' in nature at a wedding.
My answer: No, because most of the weddings I have been to have been Mennonite. They don't have booze, they don't have music (because music leads to dancing and dancing leads to touching) and I'm pretty sure they'd leave me in a corn field somewhere if I decided to be a sexual deviant. No offence to any of my Mennonite pals, I love ya all and I wouldn't want to offend any of you by causing a ruckus.
Catering is a different story, I don't know how many times my little black skirt and white blouse has gotten me into trouble...I'm serving your cheesecake god dammit! "No, I don't want to be your dessert...No, you cannot order a side order of me...No, we can't go into the coat room for a minute cause you have something to show me...NO, I honestly do not think your wife is attractive"...good times.
How about you guys? Any sexy wedding stories to report? Someone has to have a sexy story of debauchery somewhere!
<< Home