But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Friday, September 16, 2005

Oktoberfest - Episode 1

Well, last nite was student nite at Winnipeg's version of Oktoberfest. Me and my girl Mich started to pre-game it at her boyfriend house.


Yesterday, I chose a raspberry vodka while keeping in mind something my mom taught me:

"Liquor before beer and you're in the clear"

Theres another part to that...but I don't remember how it goes...something like "Beer before liquor...something, something...sicker".

The drive there was interesting...(notice my stupid crooked smile...(looking)...oh, apparently I have a crooked smile in ALL the pics! Apparently I didn't do a good job hiding it these pics...lol)
This was the only photo I took at Oktoberfest...My goal for Oktoberfest was to drink Alexander Keiths and have a Bratwurst...mission accomplished!
Me, drunkenly posing at the bottom of my stairwell.
Then sometime during the course of the nite, I got tired of being a 'blonde'. So I changed that. I've been a blonde all my life, but lets see what life is like being 'un-blonde' (hahahaha...I think I'll still have blonde moments and blonde ambition though)

To be or not to be...blonde...that is the question.