Things of note
Here are 10 things that I noted yesterday:
10. My dad is a dork and apparently never took note of his daughters hair color:
Me: "Dad, didn't you notice I changed my hair?!?"
Dad: "What? What color was it before?"
Me: "uh...it been blonde for the past 24 years!"
Dad: "oh..."
9. I 'blend in' better now: I don't get stared at as much, which is refreshing cause when people look at me, I always think its because I have something wrong with me.
8. Boston Pizza makes the best damn Caesars! And it was fish bowl fridays so you get 2 ounces for 50 cents cheaper than if you were to order a regular caesar. The rimmer they use has oregano in it...its delicious, I was basically licking the bowl it was served in.
7. I forgot exactly how important it is to wear two pairs of socks with my handball shoes: Ouch ouch ouch!
6. I know all the words to the Three's Company theme song: Me and Dregs started singing it cause someone said the word "knock" or something like that...then everyone was singing it for the rest of practice.
5. This new team is gonna rock! We had 9 girls show up! 9! This is a record for any handball league team that I've ever been on...normally we can't even get a string of players out to practice...we even had our new goalie there, we pulled her up from B and she's gonna do an awesome job! (although she's not very good at 'floater' shots so I'm gonna keep doing them on her till she learns)
4. Wow, do I ever need stick-um! In team handball, you can wear a sticky tree sap like substance on your fingers for a better grip. We didn't have any last nite and I noticed how much not having it affects my bounce shot...god damn midget hands.
3. Kiki does not go both ways: Oh, this is such an inside joke...but we were doing a pivot drill and Kiki only turned one way so my team mate D yelled at her "Kiki, do you go both ways?!?" and then I laughed cause I'm warped.
2. Electrical Storms truely do rock my world: We opened the gym doors last nite to get fresh air and there was a super good electrical storm going on outside while I played handball inside...it was heaven! But then we got a little audience of high school boys who were watching us through the gym doors...I don't blame them, if I had a dick and saw girls all sweaty and hitting each other...I'd probably stop and gawk too.
1. Yoga bras are for Yoga...Sport bras are for sport. I did this HUUUGE mistake of wearing my yoga bra (having just come from yoga and all) to my handball practice. I had forgot to bring a sport bra and thought "yoga bra should be able to do the job"...yeaaaah...no. Any time I did anything my god damn boobs would pop outta that thing (under my shirt of course) it was such a pain...all you could see is me shoot the ball then yell "god damn boobs!" and then adjust myself.
<< Home