So, I'm a Bridesmaid...
Yep! My cousin is getting married! The date is for October 14 of next year and I'm in the bridesmaid party. I've never been in a bridesmaid party before but I've already volunteered to do the Bachelorette party. There will be penises galore that nite as I have found www.bachelorette.com mwhahahhaa! I'm already excited!My cousin and I are basically polar opposites...Growing up, I was the boisterous blonde and she was the modest brunette, I like causing a scene and she's not really comfortable with debauchery. We don't dress the same, act the same or look the same but we get along like the perfect odd couple.
Shes a good bride though, the color she has picked is going to be either a burgandy or a deep orange and we get to pick the style. As a joke, I sent her the pic above and told her this was my dream dress...I'd look pretty hot in it don't cha think? hahahahaha...
Hmmm...what else? My weekend was kick ass! Our practice on saturday was basically me, my team mate linda and our two coaches in the pouring rain. It was a riot! Me and Linda were doing one-on-one moves against each other and totally slipping and sliding and falling in the mud and catching and more falling in the mud...such a great time!
I worked at my bar today and got 'eye molested' by this old french guy. The conversation was as follows:
Frenchy: "Oh, a pretty new worker...Are you new here?"
Me: "No, I've been around for a while, you know Bill right?"
Frenchy: "Yeah...oh, are you his daughter?"
Me: "yep."
Frenchy: "Well, Bill has a very beautiful daughter" (note: eye molesting is occuring)
Me: "yeah, hard to believe I came from Bill eh?"
---3 minute interlude---He was laughing too hard from my wit :P
Frenchy: "Are you the talented one?"
Me: "My dad only has one daughter...what? he talks about ME? My dad doesn't even talk TO me!"
---another 3 minute interlude---I was on a role...
More eye molesting and the he took his 6 of coors and left.
Oh, I have an 'actual' hair appointment with my 'actual' hair dresser (its not drunk heather and a box of dye this time)...I do not know what color my hair will be this time tomorrow, it may be the last of Red Heather...it may be the start of 'bald Heather'...you guys said I would look hot right? :P
<< Home