But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Look into my eyes
Then maybe you’ll...see
Why can’t things be
The way they use to...be
I want you to know
That you were meant for...me
Not asking for much
All I really need

Just a little more time from you
Just a little more time to prove
Just a little more touch from you
Then maybe you’ll know what to do
When I show you my heart and my soul
When I show you I care for you the most
Please
Just give me more

If love is a crime
I’m guilty as charged
I’ll put in my time
Just to win your heart
You turn to me
I can barely breathe
I don’t ask for much
All I really need


Just a little more time from you
Just a little more time to prove
Just a little more touch from you
Then maybe you’ll know what to do
When I show you my heart and my soul
When I show you I love you the most
Please( x 3)
Just give me more