But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Monday, August 08, 2005

Sandball

Here are some pics from my Sandball weekend. Me and R headed out after he got off work and we arrived at our camp site (to a group of very drunk team mates) at around 3am.


We played all sorts of sexy drinking games...can't say much though...whatever happens at Grand Beach STAYS at Grand Beach...but by 5am we were just juiced (and apparently loud).

So loud in fact, that we got kicked out of the Grand Beach camp sites.

The Sandball tournament was fantastic! Its Team Handball..but played on a with a smaller sand court and two points are given for 'alyoops' and when the goalie scored.

Our team's name was Team Give'r. Our Uniforms were white wife beaters with retarded stuff written on them such as "Your mom f#(@s like a champ!", "I love da Foo Foo", "I love penis"...you get the idea :P

We came in 3rd even though our team was stacked...I believe being hungover/still drunk probably led to our 3rd place finish. We had a lot of fun though and thats all that really matters.
First place was settled in a shootout...which was really neat.
Here is the team that won: Congrats to team "I love the cock!"

We went to a steak, spud and bud dinner after the tournament and I decided it would be fun to get up and do a drunken singing routine...apparently I did a good job...but we have to remember it was a group of my drunken peers so my audience might have been slightly biased.
Keith and Di also went up to display their musical talents. Keith sang 'the gambler' and Di played some mean Forks and even did a Fork Solo.

In conclusion, I'm NOT drinking for at least two weeks now..I have to re-coop...I'm such a light weight as it is! :)

P.S. Oh, and heres R getting sexed up by Stone and Dreggs in his hot wife beater...I drew the breasts on the shirt using my great artisitc skills.