But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I love my bush!

Today's closing numbers are (drumroll...) I have over 20 new customers in total from two days! I got my first Ontario customer (from Kenora) and I think I've really cornered the Alberta market. I'm thinking after this show, I won't need to come back for a year and I'm going to head on east instead...anyone up for a trip to Toronto?

More stupid people...I can't even call them customers...here we go:

Stupid girl who copied my idea: So this woman who owns Beadalon (I think thats the name..I don't really care) was being all friendly during my first show in Vancouver 3 years ago. The next year, she shows up at the Vancouver show and she has copied my large glob pendants and she's selling them at the show! Now, imitation is the best form of flattery and I know that but if you're going to copy my idea...at least do A: better quality work B: a larger variety of colors or C: a lower price. She has done none of that. This year I meet her again in Alberta and I've had buyers cancel orders with her and come buy from me...she's a joke, seriously!
More stupid people: This happened to me more than a few times today:
person 1: "I'm not looking to buy your stuff...but uh, how did you make this?"
person 2: "I make stuff similar to this, where do you get your glass?"
person 3: (standing right in front of me and figuring out how to make my stuff)
You're not SERIOUSLY asking me this....are you!?!?! Thats pretty ballsy..but also pretty stupid and rude....do you honestly think I'm going to tell you? The way I see it, if you are not smart enough to figure out everything that I have already figured out on your own..then you can just bite my ass cause theres no way in HELL I'm gonna tell you...(or I will tell you, but its all a lie)

Bush Lovers:
Yep, I have more people who love my bush...I told at least 60 people today where to get my bush and how much it costs...but I didn't let them have my bush..I still need it for display purposes.

My Pizza Man:
Ew...no, you can stay right at the door please, you don't need to come inside and that wink you did when you left made me double bolt my door...oh, and your pizza was gross! It totally ruined my vision of beer, pizza and sports nite! I opted out of the pizza (it was burnt and tasted like someone had tossed their cookies on my pizza and then burnt it) and decided to make myself some home-made onion soup instead:
Annoying Laugh Lady: So, for some reason the bus was SUPER packed today...we were squished like sardines and who did I get squished beside? The lady from yesterday! Yeah, the one whos laugh sounds like a colicky baby! I'm pretty sure any guy whos ever fooled around with this chick would immediately loose his erection...yep! Its that much of a turn off! If you're ever around me when I'm drunk...ask for an imitation! hahah!
Girl who gave me the fat lip: I got an elbow to the face during my football game before I left and it was swollen for the longest time...finally today, it split open...ew! Perfect timing! I look like some kinda thug!
See it?!?! Lower lip...ugh! You should also note that I have a crooked smile...lol

Okie dokie, thats all for me tonite! One more full day! (and then a half day...) man, do I have my work cut out for me when I get home...busy busy!