But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Sunday, August 14, 2005

The day before...

Ah, so once again...green tea in hand and I'm gonna share the greatness that is my second 'probably not-so-exciting' day in Edmonton! Yeah, I'm a wild one! Roar!

My booth...idea courtesy of my brain. Lighting courtesy of Ikea :)
Some close ups of my rock candy cuffs and pendants.

More pendants and my barrettes...I know you guys are all on the edge of your seats with these photos! hahaha!

I was done by noon...so I decided to try and find West Edmonton Mall. For my American readers...West Edmonton Mall is Canadas version of the Mall of America...its freaken huge! It took me 6 hours to go through! And I happened to pass by a kid talent show while walking through one part of West Ed...some of these kids had some pretty mad skills...others, well...they tried. :)

Oh, I'm such a tourist! Never travel with me! LOL!

Me, Burn...uh...I mean cooking my dinner.


And my meal! Which may not look so good...but it tasted faaantastic! Oh, and thats NOT wine, its a wine SPRITZER! Geez...don't want you guys thinking I'm a wino or something...:P

Ok, I need sleep now so I can eat my wheaties in the morning cause I'm a grumpy girl when I don't have breakfast!

Here's to biznazz!