But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

The Ins and Outs of Hookin

Final Score: Flash: 26 Extremes: 0

I had my first football practice/game today. They started practices when I was in Alaska so I was definetly the 'new girl' on the field...and I rocked it! Woo! Not only did I rock it, my team (Flash) totally dominated the field.

Touch Football was ridiculously fun and easy to pick up, all I had to do was run patterns and catch the football. They seemed all pumped about the fact that I could catch a football...but when you've been playing team handball (where if you don't know how to pass and catch, you're screwed) as long as I have, catching a ball with sticky fingers is second nature. :)

I'm thinking I'm gonna love this team too...they seem to be a fun group of girls that like their after practice/game beer as much as I do. We're going on some crazy road trip/football tournament on September long so that should be nice and fun! (they don't know me too well yet...but they'll catch on quickly)

Alrite, Saara (the closest thing I have to a sister) is comin to town today!! Sorry Osbasso, but my HNT submission is gonna be early...I'm headin out to the Lake for some shinanigans and won't be near a computer thursday.