But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Monday, August 29, 2005

Heather's dream shoes

Behold! My dream shoe!

I'm very excited...I've been meaning to go to www.nikeid.com and design a cool new shoe for my up and coming team handball season. My new team I'm playing on is the Wildcats...each one of us even has a cat name...(mine's Tiger) :) Our team colors are Brown and Gold, so I'm thinking a snazzy shoe with gold would be really wicked.

Its easy to get carried away when designing your own shoe...I'm still thinking I might change the coloring of it again and put more yellow in it, but I think this looks pretty sharp.

It doesn't start for two months, but I have already started training every day and sharpening my skills. The only problem is that I don't have anyone to pass to...so I have to use my imagination and go 'through the motions'. Last year I was in the top 5 of high scorers with over 50 goals in the season and it was my first year playing my new position...so I can only get better.

Have no idea what team handball is? Click here. Kinda gives you a general abstract without going into detail.

This year I also plan on getting my level 2 in coaching (I currently coach a B league team) and I would like to start reffing...I'm the development coordinator so its best to educate myself as much as possible.

Excited!