But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Monday, May 02, 2005

They Say Its Your Birthday! nanananananaaaa!

Well, it looks like I'm yet another year older...or shall I say, I have another year of interesting life experiences under my belt. Its funny cause a lot of people use New Years as the time when they look back and reflect on what they have done or did not do in the past year. I use my birthday as a day of reflection and is usually when I analyze and assign new goals for myself.

My 23rd year was full of subtle accomplishments, kinda like the chapter before the a books conclusion. I was able to tie up loose ends or set them up so that they can be finished this year and I can move on to my next phase in life when I'm 25.

And yeah, I dunno what I want for my birthday...I just want people to remember and celebrate with me, nothing else really matters. (and I usually go out and get whatever I want vs sitting back and waiting for it anyways)...but if you really, REALLY know me, then you know whats perfect for me :)

Anyways, back to birthday studying....happy birthday to me!

H