But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Done Like Dinna!

Yay! I wrote my last comp sci exam eva! (I only have a few easy electives to complete, so I'm pretty stoked!) My last exam was the shittiest exam ever created, but as a whole...the class did poorly so I'm not too worried.

On the business front, I'm looking to open a retail outlet for my jewelry business after being hassled by customers for too long (and meeting them in coffee shops so they can buy my stuff is getting on my nerves) It'll be downtown, probably close to Portage Place...but thats all I'm saying until my business plan and funds are set. The way I see it is I might as well be risky now while I have no assets really to loose....or no mouths to feed (other than my own....and my cats)

Looking very forward to this summer...I plan on making a lot of stock, helping my family, chillin at the lake and in July I'm going on a Alaskan Cruise....very very excited about that!

Anywho, back to work...I feel that now that I don't have as much to do I have to push myself to do things twice as hard to do the little activities that I have to do.

H out