But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Nationals In 5 Sleeps!

Thaaats right boys and girls! 5 more sleeps till I get to go to Calgary! I have a hot dress, a new suitcase named Pinky (its pink), and hopefully some new mad handball skills that I actually use provided I don't crap out.

Our team is lookin pretty good actually...its a very strong defensive team...and I'm sure most of us are holding back because we don't actually want to harm our team mates. Our offence, well....we'll see what happens at nationals...all I know is that I get to play my position...Right Back...giddy up!

We had a hot tub/team bonding party on friday nite...a nice wine and cheese with some marshmellow shooters (and I made fancy sandwiches). It definetly helped build team cohesiveness, so I just know we're going to be a scene and a half.

Alrite, stay tuned for a post nationals update!